WILLIAMSBURG, KY - The Whitley County Sheriff's Department is reporting that on Friday, February 24, 2023 and into the early morning hours of Saturday, The Whitley County Sheriff’s Department, Williamsburg Police Department, and Kentucky State Police executed multiple Arrest Warrants on wanted individuals within Whitley County.
The arrests were made at the request of Ronnie Bowling and John Reynolds at the Commonwealth Attorney’s Office.
According to the Whitley County Sheriffs Department, the arrested individuals had active warrants issued by Whitley Circuit Court.
The arrested individuals listed below are in no certain order in relation to the photos provided.
- Edna Holt, age 42 of Williamsburg
- Austin Epley, age 26 of Woodbine
- James Bennett, age 49 of Bryant’s Store KY
- James Setser, age 38, of Rockholds
- Temmy Denny, age 59, of Mount Vernon KY
- Amos Croley, age 30, of Williamsburg
- Spenser Toler, age 36, of Brodhead KY
- Larry Tucker, age 35, of Corbin
- Raymond Douglas, age 54, of Williamsburg
- Emily Croley, age 28, of Williamsburg
- Tina Hicks, age 45, of Williamsburg
- Glenn Reid, age 59, of Rockholds
- Elizabeth Bennett, age 23, of Corbin
- Daniel Chansler, age 47, of Williamsburg
Suspects taken into custody on Arrest Warrants by Kentucky State Police, Whitley County Sheriff’s Department and Williamsburg Police Department
Photos are from the Whitley County Sheriffs Department