(Columbia, Ky.) — On March 6, 2014, at approximately 6:16 p.m., the Kentucky State Police arrested a man on charges related to possession and distribution of matter portraying a sex performance by a minor as well as multiple drug offenses.
FRANKFORT, Ky. — Kentucky’s seasonally adjusted preliminary unemployment rate slid to 7.7 percent in January 2014 from a revised 7.9 percent in December 2013, according to the Office of Employment and Training (OET), an agency of the Kentucky Education and Workforce Development Cabinet.
Students should take care when signing contracts
At some point, students will have to sign a contract. When they do, they should keep in mind these tips from the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA).
(FRANKFORT, KY) – The Kentucky State Police is now accepting applications for its 92nd cadet class, which is scheduled to begin on August 3, 2014.
(Rineyville, Ky.) — On March 5, 2014, at approximately 1:58 a.m., the Kentucky State Police Electronic Crime Branch, assisted by units from KSP Post 4 in Elizabethtown, arrested a man for charges related to possession and distribution of matter portraying a sex performance by a minor.
- Public-Private Partnership (P3) bill clears first hurdle
- Kentucky State Police Recognize Last Surviving Member Of First Cadet Class
- Maine Department of Labor Submits Public Comment in Opposition to Proposed OSHA Regulation
- House Republican Floor Leader Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Civil Rights March on Kentucky State Capitol
- New Child Victims' Trust Fund Website
News You May Have Missed