FRANKFORT, Ky. – The Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services (CHFS) has announced the state’s 20 top-performing child support collection partners, as well recognizing one that has made significant improvement during the past year.
Attorney General Jack Conway has announced that three former employees of Oakwood Manor in Somerset have been indicted on felony charges of abuse and neglect by a Pulaski County grand jury.
Attorney General Jack Conway has joined the attorneys general of 36 states and the District of Columbia in announcing a $17 million settlement with Google Inc. over misleading representations regarding web browsing privacy while using certain Safari web browsers during 2011 and 2012. Kentucky will receive more than $305,000 under the settlement.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.)—The Kentucky State Police Academy presented diplomas to 62 new troopers at ceremonies held Tuesday in Frankfort. Their addition to the force brings the agency’s strength to a total of 880 troopers serving the citizens of the Commonwealth.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that eight people died as the result of injuries sustained in eight motor vehicle-related crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Nov. 11 through Sunday, Nov. 17.
- Kentucky Historical Society elects new leadership
- Frankfort Public Art Tour earns national history award
- Gov. Beshear: Kentucky Will Comply with President’s Request on Existing Health Insurance Policies
- Attorney General Conway Announces Bipartisan Brief Opposing Cross-State Air Pollution Regulations
- Higher number of public high school graduates headed to college
News You May Have Missed