Musical sounds of the holiday season will soon be reverberating across Kentucky with concerts and performances aimed at getting listeners in a festive mood.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that nine people died as the result of injuries sustained in seven motor vehicle-related crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Nov. 4 through Sunday, Nov. 10.
Candidates who wish to run for office in Kentucky next year may begin filing, reports Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes. Seventy candidates filed to run when the filing window for the 2014 election opened on Wednesday, Nov. 6.
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway has announced that Kentucky has settled Medicaid claims against Pharmaceutical Giant Johnson and Johnson (J&J) and its subsidiaries Johnson and Johnson Health Care Systems and Jansen Pharmaceuticals. The Medicaid claims arose from allegations that J&J paid kickbacks to Omnicare Inc., the nation's largest pharmacy specializing in dispensing drugs to nursing home patients.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that 15 people died as the result of injuries sustained in 12 motor vehicle-related crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Oct. 28 through Sunday, Nov. 3.
- Six Kentucky public librarians accepted into Explore! space program Nov. 15-16 at Kennedy Space Center in Florida
- Money Tips for Students, November 2013
- Montgomery County Selected as a HeartSafe Community
- Operation Black Friday: KSP Arrests 479 in Largest Drug Round-Up in Agency History
- J. Graham Brown School junior wins scholarship, photo shoot