LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Deputy Justin Taylor along with Deputy Landry Collett arrested Johnny Dean Hacker age 58 of McWhorter Road, London early Thursday morning August 19, 2021 at approximately 1:00 AM.
The arrest occurred at a business in London while deputies were conducting an investigation and located an individual apparently passed out there.
During the investigation deputies found this individual in possession of:
- A glass smoking pipe,
- Suspected Methamphetamine
- Assorted pills including Xanax
Johnny Dean Hacker (right) was charged with:
- Intoxication – controlled substances
- Possession of a controlled substance – first-degree – first offense – Methamphetamine
- Possession of a controlled substance – third-degree
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Prescription controlled substances not in proper container – first offense
This individual was lodged in the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Photo of accused attached is courtesy of the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Deputies assisting at the scene included Deputy James Sizemore, Deputy Hobie Daugherty, and shift Sgt. John Inman.
Photo of contraband seized provided by arresting deputies.