Bourbon County, KY Man Sentenced to Federal Prison for Armed Fentanyl Trafficking and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
FRANKFORT, KY – A Paris, Ky., man, Jalen Jones, 26, was sentenced on Thursday to 97 months in federal prison, by U.S. District Judge Gregory VanTatenhove, for distribution of fentanyl, carrying a firearm during a drug trafficking crime, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
LINN COUNTY, OR The Oregon State Police (OSP) is reporting that on Monday, January 2, 2023, at approximately 11:45 A.M., Oregon State Troopers responded to assist the Linn County Sheriffs’ Department, who was in pursuit of a vehicle.
MARION COUNTY, OR - The Oregon State Police (OSP) is reporting that on November 30, 2022, at approximately 10:20 P.M., OSP Troopers were in a short pursuit of an SUV that was driving recklessly on Interstate 5 southbound at milepost 253 around Jefferson, Oregon.
MULTNOMAH COUNTY, OR - On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at approximately 2:06 P.M., the Oregon State Police responded to a vehicle versus tree crash on Interstate 84, near milepost 40, in Multnomah County.
- ON DUTY POLICE OFFICER KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER IN CITY LIMITS OF LONDON, KENTUCKY
- SECRETARY OF STATE ADAMS URGES KENTUCKY BUSINESS OWNERS TO REINSTATE ONLINE
- Suspect of Multiple Burglaries Attempts to Run Over Deputies During High-Speed Pursuit Before Being Captured in Polk County, Florida
- MULTI-VEHICLE FATALITY CRASH ON INTERSTATE 5 WITH EXTENDED CLOSURE IN LINN COUNTY, OREGON
- State Police Arrest Man for Sexual Solicitation of a Minor in Harford County, Maryland