LEXINGTON, KY — A Georgetown, Ky., man, Phillip Christopher Abel, 36, was sentenced on Thursday, to 324 months in federal prison, by U.S. District Judge Karen Caldwell, after previously pleading guilty to enticing a minor to engage in sexually explicit conduct for the purpose of producing a visual depiction of that conduct.
FBI Statement on Attribution of Malicious Cyber Activity Posed by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The FBI continues to combat malicious cyber activity including the threat posed by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea to the U.S. and our private sector partners.
CLACKAMAS COUNTY, OR - (April 15, 2022) - The Oregon State Police is reporting that on Thursday, April 14th, 2022 at approximately 6:00 PM, OSP Troopers and emergency personnel responded to the report of a two-vehicle crash on Highway 211 near milepost 3.
Frankfort, KY – Secretary of State Michael Adams on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 released the following statement thanking the General Assembly for overriding Gov. Andy Beshear’s veto of Senate Bill 216:
PUBLIC'S ASSISTANCE NEEDED IN LOCATING THE PERSON(S) INVOLVED WITH THE KILLING OF A WOLF IN THE KEATING WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT UNIT IN OREGON
RICHLAND, OR (April 6, 2022) - The Oregon State Police is reporting that: On Friday, March 25, 2022, OSP Fish and Wildlife Troopers received information from ODFW personnel that a collared wolf, OR117, was likely deceased in the foothills of the Richland, OR valley.
- Republican Leader McConnell Meets with U.S. Ambassador to Burma
- Kentucky Auditor Harmon Releases Audit of Clay County Sheriff’s Tax Settlement
- McCONNELL: Ukraine Aid Cannot Move "At the Speed of Bureaucracy"
- Corbin, Kentucky Man Arrested at Complaint Scene where a Gun was allegedly pulled on a Male Subject
- FRANKFORT: Senate Bill would Create Standards for Teaching Key Civics Topics