LONDON, KY (August 23, 20210 - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Deputy Jamie Etherton along with Deputy Brent France and K-9 Deputy Jake Miller arrested Gary Lee Gillespie age 59 of Keavy on Sunday afternoon August 22, 2021 at approximately 12:09 PM.
CAMPBELLSBURG, KY – On Saturday August 21, 2021 at approximately 8:31 AM Kentucky State Police Post 5 in Campbellsburg received a 911 call concerning a male with a gunshot wound on Bethlehem Road in Bethlehem Kentucky. Kentucky State Police Troopers as well as The Henry County Sheriff’s Office and Henry County EMS responded to the scene.
INEZ, KY – The Kentucky State Police Pikeville Post received a call from Martin County 911 dispatch on August 19, 2021, regarding a call of an unresponsive female.
MULTNOMAH COUNTY, OR - The Oregon State Police is reporting that on Thursday, August 19, 2021, at 4:55 P.M., OSP Dispatch started receiving calls that a green Chevrolet pickup was hitting vehicles as it drove southbound on I-205. The first crash appeared to have happened around milepost 19 within Multnomah County.
BELTSVILLE, MD – A Prince George’s County man was arrested and charged on Tuesday, August 17, 2021 after a Maryland State Police Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force investigation developed evidence supporting charges of possession of child pornography and the attempted solicitation of a minor.
Mother of One-Year-Old and a Male Subject arrested in Laurel County, Kentucky by Deputies dispatched to conduct Welfare Check on the Child
LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's K-9/shift Sgt. Gary Mehler along with Deputy Travis Napier arrested two individuals on Tuesday night August 17, 2021 at approximately 9:29 PM.
- Madison County Man attempting to conceal Hypodermic Syringe busted by Deputies in Laurel County, Kentucky
- Shooting Victim Dies at Hospital in Oregon, Homicide Unit Investigating
- FedEx Package containing over 10 Pounds of Illegal Drugs including suspected Hallucinogenic Mushrooms intercepted by Kentucky State Police
- Joint Effort between Federal, State and Local Agencies results in Capture of Bank Robbery Suspect in Floyd County, Kentucky
- Nigerian National Sentenced to Federal Prison for Laundering Proceeds of Online Elder Exploitation