LONDON KY (January 9, 2021) - Laurel County Sheriff John Root along with Detective Bryon Lawson and Detective James Sizemore arrested four individuals at two locations in southern Laurel County while conducting drug investigations on Friday morning January 8, 2021 at approximately 11:57 AM.
LONDON KY (January 9, 2021) - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that an East Bernstadt man on his "Sheriff's Most Wanted" list being sought regarding the murder of a Manchester, KY man last year has been captured.
SOMERSET, KY (January 8, 2021) - Sheriff Greg Speck is reporting that on January 7, 2021 Deputy Branson Patterson stopped a 2013 Dodge Challenger on Pond Meadow Road for a traffic violation just after 10:00 PM.
FRANKFORT, KY – On Wednesday, January, 6, 2021 legislation titled the Born-Alive Infant Protection Act passed the Kentucky Senate Veterans, Military Affairs and Public Protection Committee.
SOMERSET, KY - Sheriff Greg Speck is reporting that on January 6, 2021, at 10:43 PM, Deputy Alex Wesley arrested Dustin Burchett, age 33, of Somerset, Kentucky at the Cumberland Manor.
- Cash Reward Being Offered for Suspect Allegedly Involved in the Murder of a Manchester, Kentucky Man
- Trafficking Arrests at a Motel near I-75 in Southeast Kentucky by Deputies Investigating a Drug Complaint
- McConnell Statement on United States Capitol Security
- Three Jailed in Clay County, Kentucky on Arrest Warrants during Complaint Investigation on Fishtrap Road
- Police Dispatched to "Prowler" Complaint in Clay County, Kentucky Encounter Person with Drugs who Refused to Leave the Property