(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that 10 people died in nine separate crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Apr. 29 through Sunday, May 5, 2013.
Eddie Price, Kentucky author of Widder's Landing, attended the Bicentennial and War of 1812 monument dedication at Fort Meigs in Perrysburg, Ohio on May 4, 2013.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) - The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) presented certificates of appreciation to four members of the Kentucky State Police Hazardous Devices Unit at KSP headquarters in Frankfort on April 29.
Shown left to right are ATF Special Agent Rich Putnam, KSP Hazardous Devices Supervisor Jackey Edwards, Hazardous Devices Investigator James Adkins, Hazardous Devices Investigator Hilton Hastings, Hazardous Devices Investigator Channce Dawdy and KSP Commissioner Rodney Brewer.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that five people died in five separate crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Apr. 22 through Sunday, Apr. 28, 2013.
Former Clay County, KY High Sheriff Col. T.C. Sizemore recalls his experiences with--America's Number One Mass Murderer
It was a story that shook the nation, a holocaust in miniature, a human tragedy of horrific proportions that burst upon an unsuspecting public, leaving all of us uncomprehending and chilled to the cores of our beings!--Photos provided by Col. T.C. Sizemore
- Kentucky State Police Serve Arrest Warrants in Boyle County after Stand-Off
- Fourteen Die On Kentucky Roadways Last Week
- Free career testing for veterans, persons with disabilities and anyone who has been unemployed for more than 26 weeks
- KSP Arrests Paris Man for Internet Crime
- Kentuckians Affected by Prescription Drug Abuse Share Their Stories through Attorney General's Website