FRANKFORT, Ky. (Feb. 6, 2013) - Thursday, Feb. 7, at 11:15 a.m. Eastern time, as part of Earthquake Awareness Month in Kentucky, everyone is encouraged to participate in the "Drop, Cover and Hold On" Earthquake Safety Drill as part of the Great Central U.S. ShakeOut, and register participation at: http://www.shakeout.org/centralus/register/ .
FRANKFORT, Ky. – (Feb. 4, 2013) – For some con artists, certain scams never go out of style. Unfortunately for consumers, pyramid and Ponzi schemes continue to occur, warns the Department of Financial Institutions (DFI).
(Lancaster, KY)-- On Monday, February 4, 2013 at 3:55 pm EST the Kentucky State Police, Richmond Post responded to the Cartersville Community of Garrard County on a burglary in progress complaint.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that four people died in four separate crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Jan. 28 through Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013.
Kentucky residents have another chance to win a new iPad from the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) in a sweepstakes being held through Facebook in February. The contest runs from 12 a.m. on Feb. 1, 2013, through 12 a.m. on March 1, 2013.
- OFFICIALS BRACE FOR POSSIBLE STRONG TO SEVERE STORMS
- Trust your caller ID? Think you know who's calling?
- Company accused of operating global pyramid scheme from Lexington headquarters
- Law enforcement bans together to oppose hemp bill
- Gov. Beshear Urges Kentuckians to Apply for the Earned Income Tax Credit