PINEVILLE, KY - The Bell County Sheriff's Department is reporting that: On Friday, December 16, 2022 at approximately 1:30 P.M., Bell County Dispatch received a call of a body being found in an area along Highway 221.
POLK COUNTY, OR - The Oregon State Police (OSP) is reporting that on Saturday, December 17, 2022, at approximately 5:56 PM, OSP responded to single vehicle crash on Highway 18, near milepost 15, in Polk County.
National Highway Safety Grant Obtained for Deputies with the Leslie County Sheriff’s Office in Kentucky
HYDEN, KY - According to the Leslie County Sheriff’s Office, Chief Deputy Jeremy Vega and Office Manager Serena Asher have obtained a National Highway Safety Grant.
MULTNOMAH, COUNTY, OR - The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office is reporting that on Tuesday, December 20, at 5:03 A.M., Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office deputies were responding to a non-injury crash in the eastbound lanes of I-84 near Rooster Rock State Park, when they were notified of a second crash at the same location.
Kentucky State Police Charges Jefferson County Man with Sexual Offenses and Child Sexual Exploitation Offenses
LOUISVILLE, KY — The Kentucky State Police is reporting that on December 13, 2022, the Kentucky State Police (KSP) Electronic Crime Branch and the United States Marshals Service arrested Devon Wade, 22, at a residence in Louisville for charges related to sexual offenses and child sexual abuse material.
- FATAL CRASH ON HIGHWAY 234 IN JACKSON COUNTY, OREGON
- KENTUCKY STATE POLICE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR HOLIDAY PERIOD TRAFFIC SAFETY CHECKPOINTS
- Jessamine County Man Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison for Production of Child Pornography
- KENTUCKY STATE POLICE FORENSIC LAB UTILIZES DNA TECHNOLOGY TO IDENTIFY MISSING PERSON
- Kentucky Auditor Mike Harmon has Released First Round of AUPs of Select County Attorneys in Pilot Program