LOUISVILLE, KY (March 8, 2023) – Travel to Hope, a Kentucky-based organization helping cancer patients travel for the life-sustaining care they need, is proud to announce it has funded more than 120 patient trips to treatment, a major milestone since launching in September 2022. In just six months, the organization has helped 36 patients in 14 states to afford to travel for their care and expects to have its first patient complete their cancer treatments this month.
Asking Polaris to Change National Human Trafficking Hotline Reporting Policies
FRANKFORT, KY – Attorney General Daniel Cameron has joined a bipartisan coalition of 36 attorneys general in urging Congressional leaders to improve the reporting to law enforcement of suspected instances of the human trafficking of adults. The coalition asks Congress to ensure Polaris changes the National Human Trafficking Hotline reporting policies to help state law enforcement combat human trafficking.
MANCHESTER, KY (March 8, 2023) - Clay County Cooperative Extension Service FREE upcoming programs for March, 2023.
Ribbon-cutting celebration for Congressman Rogers' new Ashland District Office
ASHLAND, KY -- U.S. Rep. Harold "Hal" Rogers (KY-05) has opened a new congressional district office in downtown Ashland. Kentucky's 2022 redistricting process expanded Congressman Rogers' district from 30 to 33 counties, extending his service territory from the Catlettsburg area to the City of Ashland and all of Boyd County.
FRANKFORT, KY (March 7, 2023) — Students can learn how to manage their personal finances with "Money 101," a helpful informational booklet published by the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA).
- Trooper Shot while Conducting a Traffic Stop on U.S. 50 in Wicomico County, Maryland
- MOREHEAD STATE UNIVERSITY IN KENTUCKY RECEIVES $3 MILLION IN FEDERAL FUNDING
- FATAL INCIDENT AT CAPE KIWANDA STATE NATURAL AREA IN TILLAMOOK COUNTY, OREGON
- Florida Man Facing Murder Charge in Connection to Son's Overdose Death in White Pine Tennessee
- Indiana State Police Trooper Struck and Killed in Line of Duty on Interstate 69 in DeKalb County