CLAY, KY — The Kentucky State Police (KSP) Electronic Crime Branch arrested Damien K. Belt, 31, on charges related to child sexual abuse material.
Senator McConnell helped secure the funding through his leadership on multiple pieces of legislation.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) announced Tuesday the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) will provide Eastern Kentucky communities with $297,994,000 through the Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) program.
Rowan County, Kentucky Man Sentenced to 45 Years for Production and Distribution of Child Sexual Abuse Material
ASHLAND, KY— The U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Kentucky is reporting that a Morehead, Ky., man, Johnathan Clay Davenport, 31, was sentenced to 540 months in federal prison on Wednesday, by U.S. District David Bunning, for production of child pornography and distribution of child pornography.
A Spring Renewal worship service at the Cumberlands
WILLIAMSBURG, KY – Since the revival at Asbury University began, there has been a feeling of extra anticipation within the campus ministries happening on University of the Cumberlands’ campus. The university’s Spring Renewal services echoed that feeling as the campus community came together in worship and teaching.
BRISTOL, TN (March 13, 2023) – The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) is reporting that a two-day undercover operation by special agents with the TBI Human Trafficking Unit, the Bristol Police Department, the 2nd Judicial District Drug Task Force, Homeland Security Investigations, the 2nd Judicial District Attorney General’s Office, and the Tennessee Human Trafficking Task Force has resulted in the arrest of eleven men accused of seeking illicit sex from minors.
- Kentucky Attorney General Cameron Urges DOJ to Respond to the Fentanyl Crisis
- CPE awards $1.2 million in campus grants for summer bridge programs
- Conviction in Murder of Louisville Metro Police Detective Deidre Mengedoht Upheld by Supreme Court of Kentucky
- Kentucky Attorney General Cameron Highlights Most Common Scams, Shares Tips to Avoid Fraud
- DURING NATIONAL SOCIAL WORK MONTH, ADDICTION RECOVERY CARE RECOGNIZES SOCIAL WORKERS’ ROLE IN HELPING PEOPLE RECOVER FROM SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS