LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's court security officer Clay Shelton arrested Corey North age 20 of Barbourville on Friday morning September 17, 2021 at approximately 8:57 AM.
PHOENIX, AZ - The City of Phoenix is reporting that a heads-up Phoenix police crime analyst and good old-fashioned police work helped identify and arrest a sexual assault suspect less than 48 hours after the attack.
U.S. Rep. Harold "Hal" Rogers and U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell
WASHINGTON, DC -- U.S. Rep. Harold "Hal" Rogers (KY-05) and U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) applaud the Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) for investing $8 million for nine competitive projects impacting Kentucky's Appalachian region, an area hit hard in recent years by the war on coal and the subsequent downturn of the coal industry.
LEXINGTON, KY— A Richmond, Kentucky, man, John William Lawson, 57, was sentenced on Thursday to 240 months in prison, by U.S. District Judge Gregory Van Tatenhove, for distribution of more than 500 grams of methamphetamine, distribution of heroin, possession of a firearm in furtherance of drug trafficking, and possession of firearms by a convicted felon.
MANCHESTER, KY - The Manchester Police Department is reporting that on Thursday, September 16th, 2021 at approximately 10:30 P.M. K9 Officer Ryan Jackson conducted a traffic stop on a black Harley Davidson motorcycle on the 4 lane for having an improper registration plate.
- Man Arrested and states Reason for shooting into a Corbin, Kentucky Residence
- TWO VEHICLE FATAL CRASH ON INTERSTATE 84 IN OREGON
- Laurel County Sheriff John Root elected to serve on the Kentucky Sheriff's Association 2022 Board of Directors
- Phone Scammers impersonating Police Officers targeting Citizens in Pulaski County, Kentucky
- Evasive Subject in possession of Meth and Needles discovered to be Wanted in Knox County, Kentucky