LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Detective Robert Reed arrested Steven Owens age 20 of London on Thursday morning January 14, 2021 at approximately 10:23 AM.
UPDATE: Traffic Moving
CORBIN, KY (January 14, 2021) - Previously 99.5 KD Country WKDP had reported via live radio that there had been an apparent incident involving a semi truck fire on southbound I-75 between exit 29 & exit 32.
LONDON, KY (January 14, 2021) - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Deputy Landry Collett along with Deputy Justin Taylor and shift Sgt. John Inman arrested Robert Arlan Havens, Jr. early Thursday morning January 14, 2021 at approximately 2:50 AM.
SOMERSET, KY - Sheriff Greg Speck is reporting that on January 13, 2021, at approximately 1:53 AM, Deputies Ryan Jones, Tan Hudson, Branson Patterson and Sergeant Steven Alexander received an urgent call to respond to Samara Drive to assist the Somerset/Pulaski County Emergency Services with a combative individual.
HYDEN, KY (January 14, 2021) - The Leslie County Sheriff’s Office is reporting that: On January 13, 2021 Chief Deputy Jeremy Vega along with K-9 Deputy Travis Davis, gained information about a subject with a warrant in the Wooton community of Leslie County.
- Man Accused of "Receiving Stolen Property" Arrested by Sheriff's Deputies in Clay County, Kentucky
- Man Wanted in Clay County for Burglary arrested by LSO Deputies in London, Kentucky
- Police in Clay County, Kentucky Locate Burglary Suspect Attempting to Hide in a Closet
- Deputies Arrest a Madison County Woman for Drugs at the Clay County Administration Building in Manchester, Kentucky
- Man Wanted on Arrest Warrant Jailed in Clay County, Kentucky during Complaint Investigation