FRANKFORT, KY – Secretary of State Michael Adams has released the Secretary of State’s 2023 Civic Health Assessment. The sweeping report looked at how Kentucky fares in three topics: civic knowledge, social civics and polarization. Overall, Kentucky received a C.
PINEVILLE, KY — The Kentucky State Police (KSP) Electronic Crime Branch located, interviewed, and arrested Timothy Patrick North, 22, on charges related to a child sexual abuse material investigation.
FRANKFORT, KY – According to the U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Kentucky a Shelbyville, Ky., man, Clinton Lyon Mayes, 51, was sentenced on Wednesday, January 10, to 120 months in prison, by U.S. District Judge Gregory VanTatenhove, for possession of child pornography.
LOUISA, KY — As part of their ongoing efforts to help Kentuckians impacted by substance use and mental health disease, Addiction Recovery Care (ARC) has announced that Pat Fogarty – Chief Operating Officer, ARC Healthcare – will expand his role to serve as the General Manager of Behavioral Health for ARC Healthcare.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) delivered the following remarks Monday on the Senate floor regarding national security priorities:
“This week, Senator Lankford and several colleagues will continue their work to finalize the most substantial border security policy in thirty years.
- KENTUCKY VOTER REGISTRATION ENDS 2023 STRONG WITH INCREASE FOR NINTH STRAIGHT MONTH
- DUI ARREST AFTER OFFICER RESPONDS TO HAWK CREEK ROAD AREA OF LONDON, KY IN REFERENCE TO A POSSIBLE INTOXICATED DRIVER
- Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives to Hold Special Meeting January 25
- Illinois Woman Sentenced to 26 Years for Conspiracy to Murder Her Mother
- FATAL WEDNESDAY EVENING CRASH ON HWY 97 IN KLAMATH COUNTY, OREGON