LOUISVILLE, KY – U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) issued the following statement today regarding the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to be Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States:
LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Detective Bryon Lawson along with detectives, deputies, a K-9 team and bailiffs arrested two individuals on East Hal Rogers Parkway approximately 4 miles east of London on Wednesday evening October 14, 2020 at approximately 5:58 PM.
MANCHESTER, KY (October 16, 2020) - “Meet the Candidates” town hall forum announced for Manchester: Mr. Jamie Feltner, Executive Director of the Clay County Visitors Center, and a number of other local leaders facilitated development of the town hall event to help voters become more informed on the relevant issues facing the Manchester community.
LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Detective Bryon Lawson along with Major Chuck Johnson, Lieut. Chris Edwards, and Detective Robert Reed arrested two individuals off Tomcat Trail, approximately 6 miles east of London on Wednesday afternoon October 14, 2020 at approximately 2:53 P.M..
LONDON, KY (October 15, 2020) - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Detective James Sizemore arrested Amber Lee May age 21 of Maple Grove Rd., London early Thursday morning October 15, 2020 at approximately 2:31 AM.
- Methamphetamine arrest inside a courtroom in southeast Kentucky
- DOJ Charges More Than 14,200 Defendants with Firearms-Related Crimes in FY20 / Eastern District of Kentucky Charged 184 Defendants
- Meth Trafficking arrest / Driver of vehicle exhibiting suspicious behavior found with a Juvenile passenger, Cash & Scales
- Arrest at traffic crash off Robinson Creek Road in Laurel County, Ky.
- Allegedly Stealing Industrial Hemp in Southeast Ky. Results in Multiple Charges