DESCHUTES COUNTY, OR (April 23, 2022) - The Oregon State Police is reporting that on Friday, April 22, 2022, at about 3:15 PM, OSP Troopers and emergency personnel responded to a two-vehicle crash on Highway 20E near Gosney Road.
RICHMOND, KY - The Madison County Sheriff’s Office is reporting that a fatal collision that occurred in Madison County on Tuesday, April 19, 2022, remains under investigation.
RICHMOND, KY - The Madison County Sheriff’s Office is reporting via social media that on Thursday, April 21, 2022 the Madison County Sheriff’s Office responded to Berea at two different locations after receiving reports of shootings.
MANCHESTER, KY (April 20, 2022) - In the month of March, 2022, Dr. James M. Davis, Ed.D. announced that a "Meet the Clay County Candidates Political Forum 2022" had been scheduled for April 19-20 in Manchester, Kentucky.
LEXINGTON, KY – The U.S. Attorney’s Office Eastern District of Kentucky is reporting that a Georgia man, formerly residing in Lexington, Ky., Hosea Lee Jr., 43, pleaded guilty on Friday, before Chief U.S. District Judge Danny Reeves, to committing five counts of sexual abuse of a ward.
- Local Government Audits and agreed-upon Procedures (AUP) Reports released by Kentucky Auditor of Public Accounts Mike Harmon
- McCONNELL: Democrats End COVID Emergency for Illegal Immigrants, Extend it for American Citizens
- Representative Lewis Announces $30.5 Million in Funding for Road and Infrastructure Projects in Clay County, Kentucky
- Newly Remodeled Walmart in Manchester Provides Customers in Clay County, Kentucky with a Better Way to Shop
- Kentucky State Police Conducts Shooting Investigation In Harlan County