LONDON, KY - The Kentucky State Police, London Post which provides coverage for Clay, Laurel, McCreary, Pulaski, Rockcastle, Wayne and Whitley counties, will be conducting periodic traffic safety checkpoints at approved by the Kentucky State Police Policy and Procedures Manual.
‘Together, we can help Kentuckians rebuild their lives for the better.’
L to R: U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell and U.S. Congressman Hal Rogers
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and U.S. Congressman Hal Rogers (KY-05) announced on Thursday, April 1, 2021 Kentucky River Community Care in Hazard will receive $500,000 and the City of Manchester will receive $50,000 to support Kentuckians suffering from substance use disorder.
Union College and the Laurel County Center for Innovation (CFI) have established a partnership that will allow high school students to enter a career pathway to Union’s Athletic Training Program.
MANCHESTER, KY - Clay County Sheriff Patrick Robinson is reporting that on March 28, 2021 at approximately 9:45 PM Clay County Sheriff K9 Deputy Wes Brumley along with Deputy Kendric Smith and Deputy Jared Smith arrested Tony Dezarn, 41 of Crawfish Road.
LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Detective Robert Reed along with Detective Taylor McDaniel arrested Chad Curry age 46 of Curry Road, London on Monday afternoon March 29, 2020 at approximately 3:45 PM.
- Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America - March 31, 2021
- Kentucky Man's Case Appealed to U.S. Supreme Court Seeks to Ensure Prompt Hearings After Property Seizures
- Crawfish Road Man Found with Suspected Methamphetamine and Hypodermic Needles on Highway 421 in Clay County, Kentucky
- Complaint: Female Had Found an Unknown Male Subject Inside Her Vehicle
- Man Fleeing Police in Kentucky Discards Plastic Bags of Suspected Methamphetamine, Suboxone and Marijuana