WASHINGTON, DC -- The U.S. House of Representatives passed the HALT Fentanyl Act (H.R. 467), a bill cosponsored by Congressman Hal Rogers (KY-05), giving law enforcement the tools they need to keep fentanyl-related drugs off our streets. The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)'s top legislative priority is to permanently classify fentanyl-related substances as Schedule I drugs, which provide stronger penalties for criminal trafficking.
COOS COUNTY, OR (May 25, 2023) - On Tuesday, May 23, 2023, at approximately 12:16 P.M., the Oregon State Police (OSP) responded to a two-vehicle crash on Hwy 101, near milepost 252, in Coos County.
KLAMATH COUNTY, OR (May 25. 2023) - The Oregon State Police is reporting that on Monday, May 22, 2023, at approximately 6:21 A.M., OSP responded to a single vehicle crash on Highway 140E, near milepost 16, in Klamath County.
GEORGETOWN, KY — The Kentucky State Police (KSP) is reporting that the KSP Critical Incident Response Team (CIRT) has been requested by the Scott County Sheriff’s Office to investigate an officer-involved shooting that occurred on Monday, May 22, 2023, at approximately 4:50 P.M. EST in Scott County.
MALHEUR COUNTY, OR - On Sunday, May 21, 2023, at approximately 11:14 A.M., the Oregon State Police responded to a multi-vehicle crash on Highway 95, near milepost 25, in Malheur County.
- UPDATE: VICTIMS NAMES RELEASED IN FATAL MAY 18 CRASH ON INTERSTATE 5 IN MARION COUNTY, OREGON
- State Police Discover and Rescue a Kidnapping Victim from U-Haul Truck after Pursuit and Felony Traffic Stop in Prince George’s County, Maryland
- KENTUCKY REPUBLICAN VOTER REGISTRATION RISES AHEAD OF PRIMARY
- Congressman Rogers, Dean of the House Votes to Secure the Border as Immigration Restrictions Expire
- Oneida, Tennessee Man Indicted in Death of Scott County Deputy, Sexual Abuse of a Child, and Rape