LONDON, KY (January 20, 2022) - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Bailiff Dennis Gilbert Arrested Jeffrey Paul Smith age 51 of London on Wednesday afternoon January 19, 2022 at approximately 1:00 PM.
LINN COUNTY, OR (January 20, 2022) - The Oregon State Police is reporting that on Wednesday, January 19, 2022, at approximately 4:18 PM, Oregon State Police Troopers and emergency personnel responded to the report of a single motor vehicle crash on Highway 20 near milepost 34.
ASHLAND, KY – A Lawrence County man, Dale Allen Fraley, 49, was sentenced on Tuesday, to 57 years in prison, by U.S. District Judge David L. Bunning, after previously being convicted of five counts of production, four counts of receipt, one count of distribution of child pornography, and one count of possession of a matter containing visual depictions of a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct.
JEFFERSON COUNTY, OR (January 19, 2022) - The Oregon State Police is reporting that on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 Sergio Suarez Sanchez was arrested in reference to a two-vehicle crash on Highway 361 near milepost 3.
Patrick Baker (Credit: Laurel County Correctional Center)
LONDON, KY - A Frankfort, Kentucky man, Patrick Baker, 43, was sentenced to 42 years in prison, with credit for the 30 months he served in state prison, on Tuesday, by U.S. District Judge Claria Horn Boom, after previously being convicted by a federal jury of murder committed during a drug trafficking crime.
- MAN WANTED FOR RAPE, INCEST AND STRANGULATION CAPTURED IN KENTUCKY
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN IDENTIFIED IN FATAL CRASH ON INTERSTATE 84 NEAR MILEPOST 295 IN OREGON
- Man wanted on Arrest Warrant taken into Custody in Laurel County, Kentucky after allegedly assaulting a Female
- FATAL FALLING TREE INCIDENT AT MINE SITE IN SOUTHEASTERN KENTUCKY
- Wanted Man fleeing Police in London, Kentucky captured after wrecking Vehicle