SACRAMENTO, CA - From July to September alone, Exxon and Chevron reported Third Quarter (Q3) profits of $30.9 billion, all while Californians were paying higher gas prices despite the cost of crude oil being down. For Exxon, the $19.7 billion is the highest quarterly profits in its history, while Chevron’s $11.2 billion were its second highest in history.
NASHVILLE, TN - On Thursday October 27, 2022, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee launched the new School Safety Toolkit for Tennessee Families, a practical resource to help parents prepare and engage in their child’s school safety plan.
Pierre, SD - Stronger Families – Stronger Communities
By: Governor Kristi Noem
October 28, 2022
KFB Second Vice President Helps Prepare Lunches for Eastern Kentucky Flood Victims
LOUISVILLE, KY – Kentucky Farm Bureau has donated money from the KFB for Kentucky Relief Fund to aid families and communities in Eastern Kentucky during the aftermath of the flooding earlier this year. One hundred percent of the money raised by the fund is being passed along to organizations providing relief services in areas affected by disasters.
YAMHILL COUNTY, OR (October 25, 2022) - The Oregon State Police is reporting that on Monday, October 24, 2022 at approximately 8:55 PM, OSP Troopers and emergency personnel responded to single vehicle crash on Highway 154 at SE Purple Plum Heights Road.
- OSP RELEASES NAME OF FATALITY VICTIM & OTHER ADDITIONAL INFORMATION RELATED TO MULTI-VEHICLE CRASH WEDNESDAY MORNING ON INTERSTATE 5 IN LINN COUNTY, OREGON
- First Lady Casey DeSantis Leading Efforts to Improve Mental Health for Students in Florida
- McConnell Applauds $480 Million Department of Energy Grant to Support Lithium-Ion Battery recycling Facility in Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- Elliott County, Kentucky Man Sentenced to 100 Years in Federal Prison
- Yes for Life Alliance launches ‘Stop Late-Term Taxpayer Funded Abortions’ Campaign in Support of Amendment #2