LINN COUNTY, OR - The Oregon State Police is reporting that on Saturday, May 14, 2022 at approximately 4:45 PM, OSP Troopers and emergency personnel responded to a two-vehicle crash on Highway 20 near milepost 23.
OWENTON, KY – The Kentucky State Police is reporting that on Friday, April 29, 2022 KSP Post 5 received a 911 call in reference to a 7 month old child who was choking in Owenton. It was also reported the child may be having a seizure.
BIMBLE, KY (May 16, 2022) – The Kentucky State Police is reporting that on Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 12:10 AM KSP Post 10 Harlan received a 911 call of a three vehicle collision on U.S. 25E in the Bimble community of Knox County.
SOMERSET, KY - Pulaski County Sheriff Greg Speck is reporting that on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 12:45 AM, Deputy Tan Hudson and Trooper Adam Childress stopped a Honda motorcycle on U.S. 27 in Somerset, Kentucky due to the license plate being expired.
MEDINA, TN – A joint investigation by special agents with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Drug Investigation Division and the Medina Police Department has resulted in the arrest of a man after the discovery of a Meth lab at a Medina home.
- Florida Man that Picked up two Minor Victims in Kentucky Sentenced to Federal Prison for Aggravated Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Drugs Found after High-Speed Pursuit of Wanted Danville, Kentucky Man on Hal Rogers Parkway ends
- BUSTED FRIDAY 13TH / SEIZURE OF DRUGS, U.S. CURRENCY & GUN CACHE LOCATED DURING SEARCH WARRANT EXECUTION IN LESLIE COUNTY, KENTUCKY
- ARRESTED: Southeastern Kentucky Residents Indicted in Investigation regarding over $2 Million in U.S. Currency and more than 10,000 Diverted Oxycodone Pills
- INVESTIGATORS SEEKING PUBLIC ASSISTANCE IN IDENTIFYING FEMALE DRIVER WHO FLED SCENE OF SERIOUS INJURY CRASH IN OREGON