LONDON, KY (September 20, 2021) - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Deputy Dylan Messer arrested Martha Douglas age 41 of London on Friday night September 17, 2021 at approximately 9:17 PM.
LANSDOWNE, MD – Maryland State Police have identified the person who died following a multi-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Baltimore County.
SOMERSET, KY (September 20, 2021) - Pulaski County Sheriff's Office is reporting that Officials in Burnside, KY are in search of Bonnie Wilson, who was reported missing on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at approximately 3:00 P.M. EST.
ARJAY, KY – On September 19, 2021 at 8:54 A.M., Kentucky State Police, Post 10 Harlan received a call from Bell County 911 for assistance on a single vehicle collision. The collision occurred on KY 66 in the Arjay community of Bell County. Trooper Taylor Mills responded to the scene to begin an investigation.
LOST CREEK, KY – The Kentucky State Police is reporting that on Wednesday, September 15, 2021, just before 7:00 A.M, Kentucky State Police, Post 13, Hazard, received a call that a male subject had been struck by a vehicle on KY-15 in the Lost Creek Community of Breathitt County. Troopers and Detectives responded to the scene along with rescue personnel.
- Fatal Two-Vehicle Crash in Prince George’s County, Maryland
- Barbourville, Kentucky Man arrested in London on Arrest Warrants from Two Courts
- Old-fashioned Police Work in Arizona leads to Attempted Murder Charge
- Rogers, McConnell Applaud ARC POWER Grants for Southern & Eastern Kentucky
- Richmond, Kentucky Man Sentenced to Federal Prison for Methamphetamine Trafficking and Firearm Charges