FRANKFORT, Ky. (Jan. 28, 2014) — Four sections of the website of the state agency that promotes college access are now available in Spanish.
FRANKFORT, Ky. —The Kentucky Arts Council is seeking submissions from artists with disabilities to be used as the agency's accessibility programs and services brand. One piece of artwork by an artist with a disability will be chosen and purchased from the artist to be included in the arts council's collection.
Week three of the Kentucky General Assembly began with the governor’s biennial budget address, the first step in the process of crafting the two year spending plan for state government. The $20.59 Billion budget outlines the spending priorities for the state’s education system and all state government agencies.
GILBERTSVILLE, Ky. – Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park will be the site for the 2014 Western Kentucky Polar Plunge for the Special Olympics.
FRANKFORT, Ky. – A year after establishing an overall deer harvest record, Kentucky hunters did it again.
- Registration underway for popular Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop in spring
- Kentucky residents have chance to win an iPad in KHEAA drawing
- Maryland State Police Polar Bear Plunge
- Arts organizations economic returns measured; national measurement of arts and culture issued
- Secretary Grimes Seeks Nominations for Outstanding Civic Education Leadership Award