SOMERSET, KY - According to the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office, Sheriff Bobby Jones reports the arrest of a Somerset man for Register Sex Offender School Restrictions.
LINN COUNTY, OR - On Thursday, September 21, 2023, at 4:59 P.M., the Oregon State Police responded to a two-vehicle crash on Hwy-34, near milepost 1, in Linn County.
MAYFIELD, KY – According to the Kentucky State Police, a Mayfield man was arrested Wednesday afternoon after a Graves County Grand Jury indicted him for multiple sexual offenses.
PARIS, TN – An investigation by special agents with the Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, with the assistance of partner law enforcement agencies, has resulted in the arrest of a man from Paris.
FRANKFORT, KY — THE U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Kentucky is reporting that: A Kentucky man, Michael Wayne Henderson, 51, was sentenced to 84 months in federal prison on Tuesday, by U.S. District Judge Gregory VanTatenhove, for failure to register as a sex offender.
- Gov. Beshear Announces Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Tornado Response Project in Running for National Award
- KENTUCKY STATE POLICE CHARGE BOYD COUNTY MAN WITH CHILD SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OFFENSES
- Former Administrative Manager for Covington Public Works Department in Kenton County, Kentucky Sentenced for Federal Wire Fraud and Aggravated Identity Theft
- State Police Charge Jessamine County, Kentucky Man with Felony Child Sexual Exploitation Offenses
- FATAL CRASH ON HWY 62 IN JACKSON COUNTY, OREGON